Botox is a highly successful treatment for wrinkles and frown lines. It is safe and has been used throughout the world. A small injection of Botox is placed into the wrinkle-causing muscles, inhibiting the muscles from producing lines. The result produces smooth skin and a more youthful appearing face. In addition, by suppressing the muscles, fewer new wrinkles are formed. Botox is fast, simple, and minimally invasive, with no downtime or recovery. Most people return directly to work or normal activity following treatment. Best results are seen in two weeks and usually last from 3 – 6 months.
Chemical Peel are designed to remove the first superficial layer of dead skin to help rejuvenate your skin and give it a fresh, clean glow. When you come in for a chemical peel, you will walk out of the office with a slight yellow tint to your face (from the liquid peel). For the next two days, your skin will appear as though you have mild sunburn (slightly red). At the end of those two days, you will start to peel for another two days (just as if you have mild sunburn). We ask that you stay out of the sun as much as possible and of course use a sunscreen when sun exposure is unavoidable.
As we age, our skin changes. Over time, the natural volume of youthful skin begins to diminish as wrinkles and folds form. But, with fillers you don’t have to just sit back and let it happen! They provide a smooth, natural look and feel-so everyone will notice (but no one will know)! Cosmetic fillers are designed to smooth out lines, wrinkles, and minor imperfections of the face. They can be used on the forehead, between the eyebrows, around the eyes (to help with craw’s feet, upper lip, chin, nasal-labial folds, lips, etc. Dr Mohandas will recommend which filler is appropriate for you. We offer a number of different fillers which are listed below.
- Radiesse: is safe and effective cosmetic dermal filler that lasts longer than other non-permanent fillers and is setting a new standard for cosmetic fillers. It uses advanced, calcium-based microsphere technology to deliver soft, natural-looking results you can see immediately. And unlike other dermal fillers, it also stimulates your body to produce new collagen, so you’ll continue to look more youthful and attractive over time. It treats wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, most commonly the nasolabial folds. In fact for many patients, the benefits of treatment with Radiesse dermal filler may last up to one year.
- Juvederm: is filler primarily made of Hyaluronic acid. This acid is a naturally occurring moisturizing agent in the body that has been shown to keep skin hydrated, which results in the “fresh” skin that older users are seeking. Juvederm injections restore volume and smooth skin using primarily natural ingredients. The product is especially effective at treating call”parenthesis/’ which are the creases that run from the lower sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth. And is meant to act as an additional”plumping” treatment for highly specific areas, like the sunken lines that can developed between the nose and the mouth. Results from Juvederm injections can last up to one year.
IPL (Intense Pulse Light Laser Therapy)
IPL (Intense Pulse Light Laser Therapy) is a laser designed to treat a range of skin imperfections such as Rosacea, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, broken capillaries, acne, sun damage, and freckles. This laser treatment dramatically enhances the appearance of the skin, reduces signs of aging and gives a glow to the skin. Results can be seen after one treatment but we recommend 3 treatments, spaced 3 weeks apart.
Laser Genesis skin therapy is an innovative, technologically advanced way to promote vibrant and healthy looking skin in men and women. Now you can have a youthful appearance by treating those conditions that are typically associated with premature signs of aging and sun damage, such as excessive redness, large pores, uneven texture, and fine-line wrinkles. The Laser Genesis procedure has also been scientifically proven to produce new collagen. For best results we recommend 3 treatments spaced 3 weeks apart. There is no downtime.
What is Pearl?
Pearl is the “one laser to choose” to renew your skin’s surface with quick, visible results. Pearl treats fine lines on the face and neck, uneven skin texture and light & dark spots caused by sun damage.
The Pearl Procedure
During a Pearl treatment, the top layer of the skin is treated with pulses of light. A portion of the epidermis (skin surface) is gently removed and a natural protective dressing is formed on the skin’s surface. Most patients feel a series of brief pinches during the treatments. After 3-4 days, the protective dressing peels off revealing new, healthy, vibrant skin underneath.
The Pearl laser replaces the entire top sun-damaged layer of skin with new healthy skin. Simultaneously, it sends heat to deeper layers of the skin stimulating new collagen growth, filling out and decreasing fine lines and wrinkles. New collagen growth continues for 4 to 6 weeks post-treatment. The combination of new skin and decreased wrinkles results in a healthier, more youthful appearance.
Unlike “fractional” treatments, Pearl treats the entire face, minimizing the number of required treatments. Typically, only 1-2 treatments are necessary to renew your skin.
Is Silhouette Lift Right For You?
Silhouette Lift is suitable for both men and women who want to achieve a younger looking appearance without the constraint of undergoing a traditional facelift. Silhouette Lift is used to correct signs of aging in the nasolabial folds, the expression lines and the jowls.
With Silhouette Lift, you can regain volume in the cheeks and redefine your jaw line. The results of the Silhouette Lift® are immediate, long lasting and natural looking.
A One Hour Procedure
Silhouette Lift® is performed in four stages:
- Local Anesthesia
- Micro-incision to the temporal area and insertion of the Silhouette Sutures®
- The Silhouette Sutures® are anchored in the facial tissue
- The Silhouette Sutures are fastened in the temporal area and the incision is closed.
Titan is a laser that helps to tighten up the skin by stimulating the collagen within the dermis. As the skin ages the collagen fibers begin to stretch and the end result is sagging skin. The Titan procedure works via two methods. First it heats the weakened collagen which causes it to immediately contract and thicken. Secondly it creates micro injuries to the dermis layer of the skin which results in it producing new collagen over the next several months. It can be used almost anywhere but especially the neck, jowls & stomach with fantastic results. It’s done in a series of 3 treatments that are spaced out 4 weeks apart with no down time.